1. First thing you will need to download Shadowsocks client for windows, please go to the official Shadowsocks page here and download the Windows client.
2. After downloading and unzip the folder, open the Shadowsocks app.
3. Inside the Shadowsocks app fill the form with your details
- Server IP - the Shadowsocks IP you had purchased
- Server Port - the port of the Shadowsocks IP you had purchased
- Encryption - chacha20-ietf-poly1305
- Password - your proxy password
After that click Apply and OK.
4. To enable it, go in windows taskbar in tray icons and search for Shadowsocks icon, right click on it select System Proxy and set it to Global
Now Shadowsocks is enabled and your IP is changed.